| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Simon Bolivar in January is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Simon Bolivar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Simon Bolivar, Colombia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Simon Bolivar:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) ENE
- Coro, Venezuela - 497.2 kms (308.9 miles) E
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 280.2 kms (174.1 miles) ESE
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 550.3 kms (342 miles) ESE
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 389.4 kms (242 miles) ESE
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 574.6 kms (357 miles) ESE
- Guanare, Venezuela - 546 kms (339.3 miles) ESE
- Merida, Venezuela - 437 kms (271.6 miles) SE
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SSE
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 414.2 kms (257.4 miles) SSE
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 574.5 kms (357 miles) SE
- Palonegro, Colombia - 462.6 kms (287.5 miles) SSE
- Arauca, Colombia - 593.4 kms (368.7 miles) SE
- Yariguies, Colombia - 460.2 kms (286 miles) S